Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

The 100 word challenge


I woke up confused until “Rise and shine Princesses”. That's when I noticed another day in this dangerous place I call home for the next 12 years. It was dinner. I was too afraid to eat so I gave my food to the prisoners to eat (before they eat me). The next day I woke up fresh Justing thinking of freedom “Inspection Day losers” screamed the guard so the only thing to do is escape. I ran for my life, I was the first one to be free until Poof!!, I was shot I was bleeding my last words were….

2 comments:

  1. A clever piece of writing Thurston. The humour i.e. rise and shine, before they eat me, is appropriate in this piece. A cut and dried ending too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora it's Morgan from mamaku 2 greymain school. That is a very weird peise of writing and cool at the same time. and I like how you've ended on a cliff hanger.
    enoho ra (bye).

    ReplyDelete