Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

super Squirrel

hello fellow person, my name is super Squirrel. i'm from Kryp Nut. my dad said to me to help the citizens on earth. well, you might be asking why he can't do it? This is because he’s fighting against kryptonut. It's one of our only weakness. I have some friends from the past few years, we have been saving earth together. They are Cape Crusader, Bat Squirrel, also Green Squirrel and Martian Man squirrel. CY squirrel is half human, half machine. There is Arrow but he doesn't want to have a squirrel in his name! Anyways back to me. My superpowers include super vision, laser vision, super strength. Where i live in is called the supercave. Alert! Alert! Lex Nutter is here and has beaten the whole Justice League. It's time for me to fly and save earth. u'll never stop me yes i will screamed lex a kryptonite sword no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.to be continued for now hahahahahaha wait brainiac is here no well that was smart wait for everything to finish.the mission finally over for me but not for you. i have gave you gigamega bites to turn you into superheros by by for now.By superSquirrel lex nutter that has suddenly gain powers. like super strength, heat vision ETC. hope you like my creative writing.

1 comment:

  1. HI Thurston,
    I really like your description.

    ReplyDelete